Google

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Red Sox

Yea, the Red Sox won big last night... but I didn't... First of all when is Daisuke going to have a game where he does not get thrown off track by horrible umpire calls? I have the Matsuzaka Man on my fantasy team and although he pitched well, he needs to start striking out 15 and not allowing any runs.


The game was good for me up through the 8th inning, then turned even more promising when Mariano Rivera came out (I have him too), it would have been nice for the Red Sox to just be content with their 7-4, 3 run lead and strike out in order. But no, they had to not only score 4 runs off of Rivera, but also take the game from save-situation so we could see Papelbon's rocks again to utter disaster (I also have Papelbon)


I better get a save from today's game.




The Pat's have yet to draft anyone... Here's my prediction for the Pat's first round:






2 Quarterbacks in the first round, Brady Quinn and Drew Stanton, Tom Brady ain't gettin any younger...








No comments: