Google

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

10 Things I Heard/ Learned this Week...

1) "Gilligan [of the hit show Gilligan's Island] wrote [the hit TV show] Lost" according to this guy:
2) There's a semi-formal dance outside the North Apartments on the 26th.

3) Calling a team of basketball players "nappy headed ho's" is in no way similar to calling an average black woman a "bitch" or a "ho" and that there is no double standard. (I completely disagree, but that's for another post, and on my other website http://alljokingaside.blogspot.com/ which is under construction.)

4) Daisuke Matzusaka is going to strike out 800 men this year and lose 30 games.

5) Crohn's Disease, like all diseases, sucks.

6) I am a C+ student, got a 79.5 on an exam, and a C+ on a paper, also I am 100 credits behind.

7) If my phone number is first in someone's phone and said phone is a Chocolate... I will be called inadvertently at 4am...thanks JC.

8) Vince Young will be hurt this year.

9) I subconsciously stole the idea of doing 10 things learned this week from this website.

१०) यू कैन टाईप इन हिंदी ओं थिस वेबसाइट.
(you can type in Hindi on this website)

No comments: