Google

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've Got an Answer...I'm Going to Fly Away, Hey-hey-hey

Excerpt from a blog I was working on before ADD-depression took hold
On this fine day I was in the shower (insert mental image here) and I recalled an argument that I had seen on the tube the other day that enraged me. There was a man with enough audacity to defend the point that illegal immigrants have the right to be upset that there are no jobs for them here! He really had no argument whatsoever and the host (who's name escapes me) was basically, and justifiably just shaking his head. So in the shower (by now I was rinsing my hair), I came up with a solution, but first I will bring you on the journey that I went through to reach my conclusion...


While lathering I thought, 'what had we done prior to the current immigrant crisis'? And I remembered the stories of yore. Stories of immigration rushes from the Potato Famine,


No comments: