Google

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My GTA IV Review

So GTA IV came out today and after so many hours of other people playing it, I have to say it is safely in the pantheon of greatness along with Goldeneye, Halo 2, Ocarina of Time, Knights of the Old Republic and San Andreas. I just really wished I had the money for a PS3 and the game. so please, send me money.
*
That being said... my favorite part about about this game that I have heard from other people has to be the graphics. I mean, the level of detail is unparalleled, and I commend Rockstar's decision to make a smaller game with loads more detail (when comparing to San Andreas).
*
My least favorite part about this game is that I bought a Wii, a cellphone, a laptop, a trip to London, and the necessities of life (including but not limited to food, g*s ( I'll give you a hint its a swear word that rhymes with "ass". I've been told by our producers that that word has to be censored now because of the anguish it brings to our millions of readers), and lil' nick-nacks here and there), over the past x amount of time instead of a PS3 and this game.
*
So without further pause, here is my review of a game that I do not own, and will not at least for some time...
Graphics: 10
Game Play: 10
Re-playability: 10
Storyline: 10
Price: -460
Grade: F (not the game grade but the class grade I'd be getting if I did have this game)
Blog worthiness: 10
Baddasitty: 10
Bowling: Awkward
Addictiveness: 15
Hype: 460
*
Overall Grade: I've been just getting over my San Andreas addiction, but as Don Michael Corleone once said "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in". Thank whoever you thank that I don't have the funds to acquire this drug, because they kindly released it at finals time! Oh yea... the grade:
.......................................A++
*
proof that the video game industry just might be recession-proof

No comments: